Beetroot Dip sounds questionable but it’s aboustely delicious and super easy to make. It’s perfect to keep on the fridge for a mid-afternoon snack!
If you’re anything like me you get to 3 o’clock in the afternoon, you’re starving and you’re craving something bad like chips. I find the easiest way to avoid those cravings is having something yummy and healthy handy in the fridge that you can just grab and eat without any preparation. This dip is exactly that! It will keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
– bunch of beetroot, this recipes works well with 4-5
– 1 teaspoon of garlic
– 1 cup of Greek Yogurt
– Handful of chives
1. First off you need to bake the beetroots so wrap them up in foil and pop them into the oven for about 40 minutes on 180. The skin will fall away from the beetroots when they’re ready.
2. Allow them to cool and then peel the skin away.
3. Pop all the ingredients into a blender and blend until you get your desired consistency. I like mine a little bit chunky but it’s all down to personal preference.
4. Add salt, pepper and extra chives to taste!
If you try this at home we would love to see! Take a picture and tag us @morethandored on social media :)
I'm a retail manager by day and a blogger by night aiming to bring you the newest beauty, fashion and lifestyle news. More Than Adored was created to help beauty lovers, like myself, make informed decisions when it comes to buying new goodies.