A common problem bloggers can face is feeling like they’re stuck in a rut or unhappy with their blog. I’ve been there are here are some tips that I’ve found super helpful over the past 18 months.
– Create content you love
– Change it up
– Reply to your comments
– Get excited about your little place on the web
– And embrace what you already have
– Take inspiration from everywhere
– Engage with your readers
– Do the unexpected
– Plan ahead
– And have a few posts up your sleeve just in case
– Don’t obsess over statistics on Blogger, WordPress or Google Analytics
– Or your social media follower content
– Stay authentic
– Write lists and get organised
– Don’t be hard on yourself
– Or compare yourself to others who may be five years ahead of you
– Instead be supportive and share the love amongst the community
– Stay positive and enjoy it
What are your top tips for staying happy with your blog?
I'm a retail manager by day and a blogger by night aiming to bring you the newest beauty, fashion and lifestyle news. More Than Adored was created to help beauty lovers, like myself, make informed decisions when it comes to buying new goodies.