There is something about making a small change and then it really making a huge difference to your wellbeing. It’s refreshing. Changes are so easy to make – you’ve just got to make them!
- Drink a glass of water before breakfast and then continue with the water intake throughout the day.
- Put your phone on ‘do not disturb’ for at least 3 hours a day and don’t check it.
- Fit in 30 minute of exercise every day even if it’s just walking to and from work.
- Switch off technology at least an hour before bed – it makes a world of difference.
- Take the time to cook more and enjoy your meals.
- Celebrate the small wins throughout the day (even if it is just clearing your inbox!)
- Eliminate the things that aren’t working whether it’s the hour you spend on Instagram or the time you wake up – make your day work for you.
- Don’t take work home with you.
- Find ways to shake up your usual routine. Try a new hairstyle or drink a tea instead of coffee.
- Compliment yourself at least once a day.
What are some of your daily habits that really make a difference?
I'm a retail manager by day and a blogger by night aiming to bring you the newest beauty, fashion and lifestyle news. More Than Adored was created to help beauty lovers, like myself, make informed decisions when it comes to buying new goodies.