Whether you are looking to be more confident for a job interview, a first date or just wanting to feel really good about yourself. Confidence is a key essential, to help you feel happy and live life how you want to live it. Here are some of our tips on becoming more confident…
1. Smile: One of the most simple tasks to do to feel 100% more confident. Awkward moments are sometimes so difficult but flashing those pearly whites and smiling makes you instantly feel good even when you might not be feeling the best. Just keep smiling!
2. Ditch Negative Talk: Always one of the hardest ones to do. It is so easy to fall into a comparison trap whether that be comparing yourself or your accomplishments to those of someone else or talking negatively about somebody else. Ditching all the negativity will have a huge impact on how you feel and how your day goes. Positivity = confidence.
3. Step Outside Your Comfort Zone: A comfort zone is always difficult to leave, but trying new things, taking risks and speaking up is super confident and takes a whole lot of courage. So go for it and try as best as you can. You never know what might happen. Use all the courage you can muster and you may surprise yourself.
4. Don’t Care What Other People Say Or Think: Definitely one I need to work on, I take a whole lot of things to heart and mixing this with the negative talk of ‘what if they are saying this about me’ is not good. Who cares? It doesn’t even matter. It is important to remind yourself that confidence is not ‘will like me’, confidence is ‘I’ll be fine if they don’t.’
5. Reward: Give yourself small rewards when you do something amazing. Little or small things whether that be because you reaching a new personal goal, worked a little harder or talked positively about yourself. You deserve it.
6. Sweat It Out: It is said pretty much everywhere and anywhere that exercise and physical activity has its benefits. It helps you glow from the inside out and it will make you feel absolutely incredible. Your confidence will sky rocket straight to the top. *fist pump emoji*
7. Surround Yourself With Important People: Keep the important people around you close by, the ones that believe in you and all your success are the type of people that help boost your confidence when you need it most.
8. Be Bold, Be Brave: Don’t be afraid to go after exactly what you want and never stop being yourself. You do you.
What confidence tips do you have?
Did you know we got Snapchat? Add ‘morethanadored’ for loads of behind the scenes pictures and videos!
When Bethany isn't writing lifestyle or fashion content here on More Than Adored you'll most likely find her chilling at the beach. Bethany pens her own personal beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog Little White Lane and is also over on Twitter!