Skincare is a funny old thing. Sometimes you get it right and others you get it so wrong. We’ve all got our bad habits so I thought it’d be fun to list the mistakes we’ve all made (or make!) in today’s post. I would love to hear of any others you can think of below in the comments.
– copy some else’s routine in hope we’ll look like them
-not thoroughly wash our make up off
– we overload the skin with products
– refusing the wear SPF ‘in case it breaks us out’
– eating copious amount of sugar and then wondering why zits appear
– using the same products year round without switching to richer products for the winter
– not washing our pillowcases enough
– or our make up brushes
– opt for the cheap option vs. the more expensive that contains more gentle, good-for-skin ingredients
– we pop the pimples and pick the sores
– use harsh exfoliators too often
– not drinking enough water
– skipping moisturiser in hope for less oily skin
– cranking up the hot showers even though it’s we know our skin needs luke warm water
– constantly touch our face throughout the day
What are some bad skincare habits you’re guilty of?
I'm a retail manager by day and a blogger by night aiming to bring you the newest beauty, fashion and lifestyle news. More Than Adored was created to help beauty lovers, like myself, make informed decisions when it comes to buying new goodies.