Although later this week I will be sharing my own personal goals for this year I thought it’d be fun to write some resolutions that we all could do in 2016.
- Wash our brushes once a week without fail
- Always remove our make up properly
- Drink more water
- Learn to love imperfections
- Moisturise daily
- And also use SPF on our faces and bodies
- Look for cruelty-free alternatives
- Use what we have instead of purchasing more
- And donate the products we don’t love or won’t use to friends or local charities
- Listen to our skin and bodies then act accordingly
What are some of your beauty resolutions for 2016?
I'm a retail manager by day and a blogger by night aiming to bring you the newest beauty, fashion and lifestyle news. More Than Adored was created to help beauty lovers, like myself, make informed decisions when it comes to buying new goodies.