Sunday afternoons are our favourite day of the week. Here are some of our favourite things to do that don’t cost a dime.
1. Explore a new walk/run track
2. Binge read your favourite magazine
3. Rewatch your favourite movie and/or TV series
4. Pull out the board games and have some fun with the family
5. Take a drive down to your favourite park and have a picnic
6. Research your next holiday
7. Read all your favourite blogs (MTA included hehe)
8. Reorganise your make up bag/collection – the best fun!
9. Start that book you’ve been meaning too
10. Cook a new recipes (or two) you’ve been meaning to try
11. Make a killer new playlist for the week ahead
12. Start a scrapbook with all those photos you’ve been saving up to print out
13. Have a pampering day full of the works – mani, pedi, face and hair mask.
What are your favourite things to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Original photo by Hello Society
I'm a retail manager by day and a blogger by night aiming to bring you the newest beauty, fashion and lifestyle news. More Than Adored was created to help beauty lovers, like myself, make informed decisions when it comes to buying new goodies.