Here at More Than Adored will love a bargain and there are just some beauty products available in the pharmacy that are just too good to pass up. Here are our five top picks of the moment.
1. Australis Ready Set Go Finishing Powder – an amazing powder to set everything in place to prevent creasing and your make up slipping around throughout the day. I recommend a mattifying powder in problem areas over this but for setting everything in place this is incredible. Plus it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth!
2. L’oreal Color Riche Nail Polishes – I can’t pass up pastel nail varnishes and these are the best. I love the small bottle because let’s be honest how often does anyone finish up a nail polish? The colour range is incredible and L’oreal are always releasing new collections so make sure you keep an eye on the L’oreal stands.
3. Savvy Long Lasting Matte Lipsticks – although it can be drying it’s one of the best matte formulations I’ve found in the pharmacy that isn’t one of those long-wearing lip paints that will kill your lips. They wear amazing, are creamy to apply directly onto the lips and colour range is amazing.
4. Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara – if you’re after a product that will give you quick, defined brows then this Maybelline Brow Mascara is for you. I love this for minimal days where I just wanted some colour and definition without being over the top. Perfect for that five minute dash before work.
5. NYX Blushes – say hello to the most amazingly pigmented blushes that are soft and dreamy to apply. You literally need the tiniest amount of these on your brush! My favourite shade is Pinched however there are so some different shades available it’s worth checking out if you’re looking to change up your everyday look without spending a ton.
SHOP THE POST
What are your favourite affordable beauty products?
This post was absolutely inspired by our girl Ange’s post ‘7 Must-Have Beauty Products Under $15’ over on The Sunday Chapter. Make sure you check out her picks too!
*products in this post may have been provided for consideration. For more information please view our disclaimer.
I'm a retail manager by day and a blogger by night aiming to bring you the newest beauty, fashion and lifestyle news. More Than Adored was created to help beauty lovers, like myself, make informed decisions when it comes to buying new goodies.