Welcome to the first edition of our 2014 Christmas Gift Guides. If you’re anything us we’re a bit hopeless at being organised but not this year (so she says)! We’re going to be bringing you the best gifts over the next few weeks but to kick it off we’re sharing with you our top luxe gifts for him.
1. GoPro Hero 3 Silver Edition – not only does this look super snazzy but the GoPro is on just about every males wish list I know. An extra cool gadget for any guy.
2. Garmen Forerunner 920XT – I actually bought Isaac the model down from this for his birthday earlier this year but this version is alot cooler and it’s in colour! The high resolution screen with the ability to send texts and emails whilst connected to other devices via bluetooth would win over anyone – even me the most anti-fitness person!
3. Lomography Fisheye Camera – I don’t know what it is but fish eye cameras just have me hooked! I think this would make the coolest gift for the guy that has everything because it’s something out of the order but still really useful!
4. Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield Watch – What is it with men and watches? No matter how many they have they always want a new one. This Daniel Wellington offering is my pick because you can steal it when they’re not wearing it :P
5. SodaStream Black Metal Edition – There is something about SodaStreams that everyone loves and this sleek black edition would make a sexy edition to any bachelor pad.
7. Aesop Resurrection Duo – Aesop is one of the ultimate man brands when it comes to beauty products. This hand duo contains a really lovely hand wash and hand cream which any guy would secretly really appreciate at the bathroom sink. We have this at work and I love it!
8. Molton Brown Shaving Kit – Another sexy brand for men is Molton Brown and don’t they love some good quality shaving prodz? These are the most luxe on the market!
9. Nike Frees – Although the pair pictured are the womens version (whoops I may have got a bit distracted by them) a pair of Nike Frees are a fantastic gift for your brother, boyfriend or Dad. They’re super comfy and practical.
10. Saffiano Billfold Wallet – Is it just me or do men refuse to buy new wallets unless they lose them or they literally fall apart? That’s what Christmas is for! Kit your guy out with this cool wallet and never have to look at a tattered mess again!
11. Ralph Lauren Black Set – This is one of my favourite mens scents ever! The gift pack is amazing value as always.
12. Bose Soundlink Mini Bluetooth Speaker – One of the best gifts we ever received was a bluetooth speaker. It’s practical and everybody uses a speaker!
13. Nespresso Coffee & Milk Machine – For all the coffee addicts out there this station is perfection! You’ll never need anything else.
SHOP THE POST
What are your favourite gift ideas for men?
I'm a retail manager by day and a blogger by night aiming to bring you the newest beauty, fashion and lifestyle news. More Than Adored was created to help beauty lovers, like myself, make informed decisions when it comes to buying new goodies.