Welcome to the first edition of our 2014 Christmas Gift Guides. If you’re anything us we’re a bit hopeless at being organised but not this year (so she says)! We’re going to be bringing you the best gifts over the next few weeks but to kick it off we’re sharing with you our top luxe gifts for her!
For more Christmas Gift ideas check out our Luxe Gifts From Him Guide!
1. Limited Beauty Collections – every single year there are some amazing limited edition collections from all the luxe brands. Every year I completely lust over the Bobbi Brown Travel Brush Set and how gorgeous is this YSL Palette?! Neither are something most girls would splurge on themselves making them the perfect gift!
2. GHD Straightener – not only practical but seriously stunning, you can’t go wrong.
3. Perfume Sets – some call them impersonal but I think they’re clever and amazing gifts. The value is on point and my picks this season are the Marc Jacob Honey set along with the Tom Ford Black Orchid.
5. KitchenAid Mixer – whether you’re a avid baker or not the KitchenAid is the ultimate kitchen accessory and you’re bound to find an awesome colour to suit the person you’re buying for!
6. Jo Malone – anything Jo Malone is a fantastic special something for anyone from your sister to your girlfriend. There are so many scents to choose from!
7. A Quality Handbag – you can’t go wrong with getting your special someone a lovely handbag that is timeless I adore this one by Karen Walker and the Rebecca Minkoff has released a sexy all back version of her mini bad *inserts love heart eyes emoji*
8. Senso Riley V – these are the trendiest shoes around at the moment and I know most girls would love a pair! Hello extra brownie points boys!
9. Micheal Kors Blair Watch – another completely classic but still so drool worthy.
10. A Beauty Gift Set – there are so many amazing gift sets out at the moment that it can be hard to pick what ones to buy. My absolute picks are the Jurlique Ultimate Collection and the SK-II Finest Inspiration Set (incredible packaging or what?!!!).
SHOP THE POST
What are you favourite gifts ideas of the moment?
I'm a retail manager by day and a blogger by night aiming to bring you the newest beauty, fashion and lifestyle news. More Than Adored was created to help beauty lovers, like myself, make informed decisions when it comes to buying new goodies.