Christmas is creeping up on us quick! If you’re stuck on what to buy the lads in your life here are our top picks and the best part? They’re all under $100 so they won’t break the bank.
1. Wideye 3-in-1 Super Wide Lens – I want one but I think any gadget loving guy would love this nifty lens. It’s compatible with the iPhone 5 and allows for a super cool shot to be taken pretty easily. An out of the box gift that he won’t be expecting!
2. Nike Training Kit – If you’re looking for a practical gift for the guy who loves working out this kit is a good one. It comes with a resistance band and skipping rope along with a little bag to keep it all together.
3. Ted Baker Card Wallet – Super practical and it comes in a few different colours!
4. Aesop Shave Duet – Aesop is the ultimate man brand. This little duo will keep him happy and he’ll be able to keep it out on the basin. Visually amazing.
5. Happy Sock Pack – I love Happy Socks and they have the most adorable packs available at the moment. Let’s face it men love new socks and new trunks.
6. Smartphone Charger & Flashlight – These are the handiest things you’ll ever buy or receive as a gift. This particular one comes in a protective cover to keep it all safe.
7. Remington Vaccum Beard Trimmer – This is one Isaac uses and he seems to be impressed by it? (#ihavenoidea)
8. Chicago Bulls Snapback – Another recommendation from Isaac. Apparently most people like the Chicago Bulls so it’s a safe option. (#ireallyhavenoidea)
9. Sumo Suit – Okay I know what you’re thinking! This one is a little ridiculous but men will be men and lets face it, two of these would be alot of fun on Boxing Day after a few drinks. I definitely don’t recommend cracking this one out after Christmas lunch.
10. Settlement Backpack – Men have so many better options when it comes to backpacks, how cool is this?
11. CK Manicure Set – This is one I know all guys would love and use constantly but would never ever buy for themselves!
12. Gold by JayZ – I’ve spoken about this before on MTA but pretty much Isaac wears this and I love it! It smells amazing.
13. Nike Bag – Another thing guys wear out without replacing, like wallets right?
SHOP THE POST
I'm a retail manager by day and a blogger by night aiming to bring you the newest beauty, fashion and lifestyle news. More Than Adored was created to help beauty lovers, like myself, make informed decisions when it comes to buying new goodies.