Welcome to our 2014 Christmas Gift Guides. If you’re anything us we’re a bit hopeless at being organised but not this year (so she says)! We’re going to be bringing you the best gifts over the next few weeks but today we’re sharing with you our top luxe gifts for teens!
1. Roll Up Bartender Kit – not for the under 18’s but if you have someone who is about to move into their own place or go to university this would make a super cool gift.
2. iPod Nano – I don’t care what anyone says about smart phones I still like to keep my music separate. An iPod is a thoughtful gift but also very practical.
3. Herschel Sutton Mid Bag or Brixton Transit Bag – A nice laptop bag or an overnight bag is something everyone loves. Both the Herschel and Brixton bags have a great range of unisex bags in different sizes and prints so you’re bound to find something to suit.
4. Beats by Dr. Dre or Taylor Friends With Benefits – Once you invest in a good quality pair of headphones you will never go back and a quality pair would make an amazing gift. I absolutely adore these white and rose gold ones but Dr. Dre also has an amazing range of both in ear and big sets too.
5. Foreo Luna – I’ve been using a Luna for the past month and I honestly wish I had of looked into these instead of my Clarasonic when I was in the market for a facial cleansing tool. Everything I don’t like about my Clarasonic this either doesn’t have or has something that is better. For instance, you never have to replace the head – genius. Regardless this would make an awesome present for teens and I recommend it over the Clarasonic.. It comes in different colours too.
6. Karen Walker Cat Jewellery – First off how bloody cute?! Karen Walker always manages to bring out the most amazing collections. These dainty cat jewels are incredible and I know so many teens that would love them!
7. Birkenstocks Arizona White – The trend that just won’t die, these bad boys are well and truly here to stay. Although there are so many cheaper alternatives I strongly suggest buying the real deal… I’ve already been through two pairs of knockoffs so it’s worth the investment.
8. Cloud Nine ‘The O’ – For the teen girls who love their hair this would make an incredible present. It’s a high quality roller set that triumphs any others on the market. It’s something that will last a lifetime too.
9. FitBit Flex – The FitBit trend isn’t something I have gotten into personally however I know that it’s a great motivational tool for anyone who is looking to get into sport or is already a sport lover.
10. GHD Limited Edition Rose Gold Set – que *droooling* yep you heard right this set is amazing value with the inclusion of a hair dryer and a hair straightener but it is also rose freaking gold. Anyone who doesn’t love this is insane.
SHOP THE POST
What are your top gift recommendations for teens?
I'm a retail manager by day and a blogger by night aiming to bring you the newest beauty, fashion and lifestyle news. More Than Adored was created to help beauty lovers, like myself, make informed decisions when it comes to buying new goodies.