It’s here! The very last of our gift guides and today we’re showing you our top picks for stocking fillers, or just a smaller gift, for the ladies in your life. They’re all under $50 so they won’t break the bank.
1. Smaller Sports Accessories – if you’ve got a gym junkie in your life a water bottle like the T1 Water Bottle and some Sweat Bands would make the perfect small gift because you can’t have enough of either.
2. Floppy Hat – summer is coming and so is the season where it’s perfectly acceptable to wear an enormous hat everyday. A great gift for any age group!
3. Smaller Gift Packs – there are some super affordable beauty packs for the beauty lovers and the Nails Inc Mini Gift Pack if perfect for any polish addicts. If you’re wanting to do a skincare set but you’re unsure what to go for I suggest trying First Aid Beauty because it’s so gentle and will work for most skin types.
4. Glasshouse Limited Edition Tahaa – you can’t go wrong with a candle or hand cream. This mini sit includes both!
5. Arabella Bracelet Set – so cute and fun but something you’ll find the receiver will end up pairing with everything.
6. Rocker Tote & Hooray Tote – in summer I know I barely ever carry around a handbag because I just hate that feeling of sweaty leather so instead I opt for a printed tote. I love pineapples and the Hooray is uber cute for the Christmas/NYE time.
7. T2 Tea – I love receiving tea as a gift especially when it’s someone else’s fave that they’ve picked out for me. Maybe pick out two or three and make up a cute hamper with a mug? CUTE.
8. Kate Spade Sticky Note Set – I received a sticky note set two years ago and I thought it was a bit weird but I still have it and use it almost everyday! I’m eyeing up this one to purchase once I’m finished the others.
9. Kate Spade Coasters – these are such a gorgeous set and something that will definitely be used in any girls home.
10. Underwear Set – I also received some beautiful underwear from a friend last year and I loved it. This set is a bit of a joke one but it’d still make a cute gift.
11. Roxy Socks – everyone needs new socks.
12. Kate Spade Travel Mug – if you can’t tell I’m loving Kate Spade at the moment and this travel mug would make such an adorable gift for the coffee lovers.
SHOP THE POST
What stocking fillers/smaller gifts do you suggest this year?
I'm a retail manager by day and a blogger by night aiming to bring you the newest beauty, fashion and lifestyle news. More Than Adored was created to help beauty lovers, like myself, make informed decisions when it comes to buying new goodies.