It’s officially December if you haven’t started Christmas shopping you need too! Here are some suggestions for stocking fillers, or just a smaller gift, for the guys in your life.
1. KOR Aura Water Bottle – it’s practical and something that he probably doesn’t realise he needs.
2. Novelty Games – this is a bit of a silly one but these kits are pretty affordable and I know my brother or boyfriend would have a lot of fun with them on Christmas day. There is so many to choose from but I included the Beer Pong Kit & the Table Tennis.
3. Blended Colour Thongs – in summer guys seem to wear thongs and that’s about it so even if he has a pair he could always do with another!
4. Socks – SO BORING I know BUT my boyfriend loves new socks and so does my brother so my theory is that although it’s boring they secretly love it.
5. Ripcurl Game On Hat – another practical one for the summer and Ripcurl do some many different designs!
6. Softspace iPhone Case – if he’s a tech lover then maybe kit out his iPhone with a new case. Asos have some super affordable ones with a range of different designs.
7. Ben Sherman Single Boxer – for the same reason I’ve included socks, I’m not kidding they bonded over it for about half an hour so it must mean something.
8. Ripcurl Slim Stone Wallet & Volcom Cut Down Slim Wallet – I mentioned it in another gift guide but most guys hate buying a new wallet, I don’t know why but they do. Surf brands like Ripcurl and Volcom offer some super affordable options that do last pretty well for a budget option.
9. Adidas Tee – practical but I know he’ll appreciate a good tee!
10. Bulldog Skincare Duo – I’ve actually gone and bought my brother a bit of a skincare routine for him to use but if I hadn’t of bought Dermalogica etc for him I would’ve opted for Bulldog. It’s a mens brand and they do some really basic skincare bits for guys. Worth looking into if you’re trying to get your son/boyfriend/dad into using skincare but don’t want to spend alot to start out with.
11. The Hangover Cookbook – I’m still deciding whether or not to order this for my brother but if you know a guy who loves to drink then I think this would be a funny present to team with something else!
12. Desk Pad Planner – If you know someone who is studying then I think this would make an awesome gift. It’s not something they know they’ll need but it’s so so so useful!
14. Sunny Life Ukulele – I know what you’re thinking – WHAT! But why not get your boyfriend something new to learn like a ukulele? He’ll probably end up taking it way to seriously but it’ll be fun to watch lol
SHOP THE POST
How is your Christmas Shopping going?
I'm a retail manager by day and a blogger by night aiming to bring you the newest beauty, fashion and lifestyle news. More Than Adored was created to help beauty lovers, like myself, make informed decisions when it comes to buying new goodies.